Doç. Prof.Dr.Ömer Yoldaş
Doç. Prof.Dr.Ömer Yoldaş tıp eğitimini Dokuz Eylül Üniversitesi Tıp Fakültesi'nde 1995-2001 yılları arasında tamamladı.
He specialized in General Surgery at Ankara Training and Research Hospital between 2001-2006.
He worked as a General Surgery Specialist at Ankara Training and Research Hospital between 2006-2008 and later at Ordu State Hospital between 2008-2013.
In 2016, he received the title of Associate Professor in the Department of General Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Izmir University.
In 2015, he received the Turkish Surgical Association Proficiency Exam (Board) Certificate of Achievement.
He is a member of Turkish Surgical Association, Turkish Colon and Rectum Surgery Association, National Endoscopic Laparoscopic Surgery Association, Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Association, Hepatobiliary Surgery Association.
Between 2014 and 2016, he taught many undergraduate and graduate courses at Izmir University Faculty of Medicine. He has many national and international studies and these studies have received many citations.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ömer Yoldaş speaks English fluently. He has two children.
- Obesity surgery and metabolic surgery
- Laparoscopic reflux surgery
- Laparoscopic gallbladder surgeries
- Gastric balloon application
- Gastric Botox application
- Laparoscopic gastric and intestinal cancer surgeries
- Haemorrhoid surgeries
- Perianal fistula surgeries
- Laparoscopic Abdominal and groin hernia surgeries
- Breast cancer surgeries
- Thyroid cancer and goitre surgeries