Ozone therapy means process of giving ozone gas to your body in order to heal a disease or wound. Ozone is a colourless gas consisting of three oxygen atoms. It can be used to treat medical conditions by stimulating immune system. It can be also used to disinfect and heal the disease.
Benefits of Ozone Therapy
- Ozone lipoperoxides emphasize slowly your mitochondrias in low dosages and enable them to be stronger and more efficient in producing energy. Lipoperoxides can pass through blood-brain barrier and reach your brain that has a high mitochondrion concentrate. This can explain why ozone therapy helps people cure brain functions after stroke. Ozone therapy increase also blood flow to the brain, and this will increase your mitochondria.
- Ozone accelerates wound healing and it is particularly useful for chronic wounds or the ones that are resistant to the treatment.
- It is anti-mould, anti-microbial and -antiparasitic effects. Combinations of antibacterial benefits make ozone a strong way for healing your teeth and gums.
- Those who have respiratory disorders can be good candidates for the ozone therapy. Ozone therapy can help you reduce the stress in your lungs by giving more oxygen to your blood. The lungs are responsible for giving oxygen to your blood.
- Ozone therapy promises hope on reducing the complication risk of diabetes. Complications are generally caused by oxidative stress in the body. When ozone therapy brings new and fresh oxygen to the tissues, the people with diabetes can get better results.
- Ozone therapy provides benefit for those who have immunity disorders, for it can help stimulating the immunity system.
- Ozone therapy may influence various systems in your body depending on the way how you get ozone.