Dr. Serhan Yağdı MD
In 1993 he completed his high school education in Bornova Anatolian High School in Izmir, he graduated from Medical Faculty at Ege University then he gained the specialization in Orthopedic and Traumatology Surgery from Izmir Ataturk Training and Research Hospital.
Dr. Serhan Yağdı is a member of ESSKA (European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy), a member of Turkish Society of Orthopedic and Traumatology and a member of American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS).
Surgeon. Dr. Serhan Yağdı attended many national and international scientific conferences he also made many writing and oral presentations, he has many of translated and compilation book and articles and he also published numerous articles in national and international scientific journals, he completed elementary, advanced and professional courses in the Orthopedic and Traumatology Surgery.
Dr. Serhan Yağdı gained his education in University of Graz under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Simon Lambert he also has cadaver researches on the Extremity Trauma besides that he has many researches on Partial Knee Replacement Implants in Oxford Keble Collage.
Dr. Serhan Yağdı has numerous articles on Knee Meniscus Surgery, Cartilage Damage and Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder and Ankle which were conducted on the cadaver.
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Knee Meniscus Surgery
- Cartilage Damage
- Knee Arthroscopy (Meniscus Tear Surgical Repair and Recovery
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament, Anterior cruciate ligament, interior ligaments and external lateral ligament, Malalignment
- Arthritis and Cartilage Damage and Calcification
- Plateletrich Plasma PRP,
- Shoulder, Knee and Ankle Arthroscopic Surgery
- Many types of Knee Replacement Surgery, Hip, and Shoulder Replacement and Upper and Lower Extremity Trauma.