Dr. Osman Gücük
Dr. Osman Gücük graduated from Karadeniz Technical Unjiversity Faculty of Medicine in 2003.
He completed his residency in 2009 in Ankara Dışkapı Yıldırım Beyazıt Research Hospital and and assumed the title of specialist in the field of urology.
He joined the Laparoscopy Course in GATA. He completed the education for Percutan Renal Surgeries in Keçiören Research Hospital. His areas of research are Endourology, Urooncology, Andrology, Female Urology and Paediatric Urology.
He has 8 articles published in international journals, 7 articles in national journals, 5 poster presentations in international congresses and 2 poster presentations in national congresses.
He speaks English very well is married and has 2 children.
- Laparoscopic Kidney Cancer
- Renal Cysts
- Kidney Tract Stenosis / Obstruction Surgeries
- Closed (Percutaneous / Flexible-RIRS) Renal Calculi Surgery with Holmium Laser Lithotripsy
- Endoscopic Ureteral Calculi Surgery with Laser
- Closed Bladder Cancer Surgery (TUR-M)
- Ileal Bladder (Artificial Bladder) Surgery with Radical Cystectomy
- Closed Bladder Cancer and Bladder
- Calculi Surgeries with Laser
- Laparoscopic Prostate Cancer Surgery
- Endoscopic Prostate Treatment (prostate treatment with laser and plasma kinetic technology, TUR-P, TURIS, BiVAP, HOLEP)
- Testicular Cancer Treatments
- Urinary Incontinence Treatments
- Varicocele and Infertility Treatments
- Undescended Testicle
- Hipospadias (Sunnah of the Prophet)
- One-piece, Two-piece, Three-piece Penile Prosthesis Implantation (joy stick / bliss stick) that can enlarge both transversally and longitudinally for hardening problems (impotency)