Dr. İlker Şenses
Dr. Şenses graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine and completed his specialisation in Dokuz Eylül University Faculty of Medicine Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology between the years 1995-2001.
He is an active member of Turkish Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology. He has many verbal and written presentations in national and international meetings, many articles published in national and international journals, many collected works and translations written in journals and books.
Dr. Şenses is married and has one child. He speaks excellent English.
- Hip, Knee Prosthesis and Prosthesis Revision Surgery
- Shoulder, Elbow and Ankle Prosthesis Surgery
- Orthopedic Tumour
- Pediatric OrthopedicSurgery
- Knee Arthroscopy (meniscus rupture repairs,anterior-posterior cruciate ligament repairs, alignment disorders, cartilage injuries andosteoarthritis treatment, PRP treatment)
- Shoulder Arthroscopy (cuff rupture, swimmer’s shoulder, bankart rupture, shoulder dislocation)
- Elbow and Ankle Problems Arthroscopy Treatment and Prothesis Surgeon (Knee, Elbow, Shoulder and Hip)
- Trauma Surgeries of Lower and Upper Extremities (surgical or non-surgical fracture and dislocation treatments)
- Feet and ankle deformity surgeries (hallux valgus surgery, hallux rigidus, morton neuroma nail surgeries)
- Nerve Compression Surgeries (carpal-hand, cubital-elbow, tarsal-foot etc.)
- Spinal Surgery (herniated disc, spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis, scoliosis, kyphosis, spinal fracture, facet joint injection, sacroiliac joint injection)
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Sportsperson Health and Surgery