Dr. Asuman Özkan
Dr. Asuman Özkan graduated from Medical Faculty of Atatürk University in 1996.
She completed her specialization in Biochemistry Department of Medical Faculty of Atatürk University between the years 2002 and 2006.
She published numerous scientific articles that entered international scientific indexes. She given many verbal and poster presentations in national and international scientific meetings.
She is an active member of Turkish Biochemistry Association, Clinic Biochemistry Specialists Association, Acupuncture Complementary Medicine Association, Conventional and Complementary Medicine Group and PRP-CGF and Autologous Cell Therapies Group.
Dr. Asuman Özkan speaks well English. She is married and has two children.
Fields of Interest:
• General Acupuncture
• Obesity Treatment and Loss of Weight with Electro Acupuncture and Laser Acupuncture
• Pain Treatment
• Infertility Treatment with Acupuncture
• Aesthetic Acupuncture (Treatment of Face Wrinkles with Acupuncture)
• Ozone Therapy
• GAPS Diet (Healthy Life Consultancy)
- General Acupuncture
- Obesity Treatment and Loss of Weight with Electro Acupuncture and Laser Acupuncture
- Pain Treatment
- Infertility Treatment with Acupuncture
- Aesthetic Acupuncture (Treatment of Face Wrinkles with Acupuncture)
- Ozone Therapy
- GAPS Diet (Healthy Life Consultancy)